Saturday, 8 April 2017

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records - 01






Please give a warm welcome to our newest members alkalinemoe, ChromiumKnight and friendfrog (Though I still don't know if he's permanent or not, but he will be around for Tsugumomo.).

P.S. Who's the best girl? We'll find out later I guess.

SUBTITLES
TL : CR + Harunatsu
TS : Harunatsu

Staff involved :-
TLC : Espronceda.
Edit : alkalinemoe and wellivea1.
QC : alkalinemoe.
Everything else : Haru.

720p 10-bit :

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records - 01 [EAAEE5BB]


15 comments:

  1. Wow, these subs are horrible. Would be better off with CR. Quit using honorifics you bunch of fuckin weebs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From episodes 2 on words there well be two tracks. One with Localization and another one with Honorifics.

      Delete
    2. Ok that will make it a bit more bearable. Hope the localized one is default track like other sane fansubbers. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Yeah it will be the default one.

      Delete
    4. @Anon You said that the sub is horrible just because honorific? People with half a brain could learn Japanese honorific in 5 mins. it's not that hard. I'm fine with both honorific or non-honorific but I prefer straight translation with honorific because characters speak in Japanese language, the same with other language that have honorific. Localization is kinda stupid to me. People know they're watching Japanese animes and all the character speak in Japanese language, why try to hide it? Clearly you are the one that is the problem here. Get off high horse dumb fuck.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. @Guest777 Hey fuckboy, if they can go and learn the honorifics then they can hear the honorifics and don't need it in the subs. So fuck you, you fuckin weeb. Go learn jp instead of ruining subs with your weeb trash.

      Delete
    7. @Anon If the character clearly said in Japanese and people can hear honorific but then why you don't need it in the sub? Your reasoning is pretty dumb as usual. Sometime I even see some people change from something like: 'Anon-chan/tan' to something like 'Anoncutesty' or the like which sounds very dumb. Even worst if it's manga since you can't hear anything, like localization of 'Fumetsu no Anata e' the main character name is 'Fushi' means immorality got change and translated to 'Immo' from the word 'Immotal' which sounds very dumb. Clearly the problem is you and the way you thinking and how you acting high and mighty like you own the place. You pretty fuck in the head.

      Also I'm already studying Japanese for quite awhile but not much progress because of works and real life stuffs. I'm not too sure about weeb thingy since I live in SEA, my native language have rather wide range about how to pronounce words. So I didn't have bad pronouncation like western people did and I can pronounce pretty much almost any language without sounding weird. And the word "weeb/weeaboo" most of the time used by stupid insecure people who can't tell the different in things and the word itself don't even have the clear meaning. Well, I could tell that most kids love words like that because it make them sounds like a big boy. Obviously I was arguing with a kid this whole time. Sorry kid for hurting your feeling. :)

      Should learn and do things like XSEED teams did:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-qlXFJPX8E

      Delete
  2. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's Alkalinemoe!

    /me throws acid on him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyyyyy~!

      *alkalinemoe fizzles into a blob of moe <3*

      Delete