Thursday, 13 April 2017

Eromanga-sensei - 01



















I'm dead until the 25th. So everything will be stalled. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


SUBTITLES
TL: CR + Harunatsu
TS: Harunatsu

Subtitle track list:
Track 1: eng [Localized].
Track 2: enm [Honorifics].

Staff involved:-
TLC: alkalinemoe and tdm17mn.
Timing: Zastin.
Edit: Zastin and alkalinemoe.
Typesetting: Nala_Alan, Zastin, and Haru.
QC: alkalinemoe, Zastin, and vil.
Karaoke: Haru.
Encoding (Not an important part in the fansubbing process anyway~): Haru.

720p 10-bit:

Eromanga-sensei - 01 [1A0FF80E]


17 comments:

  1. What is the point of removing honorifics and even setting it as default subtrack. Especially for series like this one.
    >Nala_Alan
    Oh, now I get it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, a certain someone whose name starts with a "z" is mostly responsible for the localization:> The staff is somewhat divided on what direction we should go with our TLs, so this is the result:)

      Delete
    2. Localized is better you fuckin weeb.

      Delete
    3. Why would you blame me, when I didn't even work on the script, weeaboo-san?

      Delete
  2. Will you consider subbing Fukumenkei Noise please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if there is an editor willing to edit it.

      Delete
    2. Keeping my fingers crossed!

      Delete
    3. Is there anything I can do to help?

      Delete
    4. Is there anything I can do to help?

      Delete
    5. Well... in that case, please join our IRC channel and contact me (Haruhiro). We can talk it out there.

      Delete
  3. Uhm, I'm not really sure how. I installed discord?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Then are you on our discord server?

      Delete