Thank you so much... I really hope you could keep up with until the latest EP!
I hope that too, but can't help it.
Nice work! Might want to correct the logo, though, it currently says "Harunatsu Fnasubs". ;)
I know and fixed it for the BD release.
Nice to know.
As of right now do you guys have an eta for when you should be starting the Blu-rays since the TV version ended awhile ago.
Thank you so much... I really hope you could keep up with until the latest EP!
ReplyDeleteI hope that too, but can't help it.
DeleteNice work! Might want to correct the logo, though, it currently says "Harunatsu Fnasubs". ;)
ReplyDeleteI know and fixed it for the BD release.
DeleteNice to know.
DeleteAs of right now do you guys have an eta for when you should be starting the Blu-rays since the TV version ended awhile ago.
ReplyDelete