
Some shit this is. Anyway I was busy so, pardon me for being late. But don't worry next vol. and the batch will be in time.
SUBTITLES
TL: Chihiro / Harunatsu
TS: Chihiro / Harunatsu
720p 10-bit:
Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst - Vol.4 [BD 720p-AAC]
1080p 10-bit:
Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst - Vol.4 [BD 1080p-FLAC]
No Worries and no Complaints from me at less you are getting them done. Keep the Paces you are going and F**k everybody who said's anything different. You do a Damn Good Job subbing.
ReplyDeleteThanks mate, for cheering me up ^.^ , cheers.
DeleteAnytime Haru. Let me know when you can start the Ova for Triage X when you get the time after other Projects. Can't wait for that one Too along with the Batch For Burst.
DeleteYeah I'll.
DeleteThanks for this Haru! Will be anxiously waiting your work's fifth volume. I have not been watching any that have not come from here, great job! ^_^
ReplyDelete@Randomdude, first of all thanks , mate. And i think the vol.5 will be released next weekdays. ^.^
DeleteHey Haru do you have a Rough ETA for Vol 5 or the batch as of Yet. Just Curious.
ReplyDeleteYeah, well, i think it should be done and released by next week.
DeleteThanks and how many volumes in total. 6 right.
DeleteNope. This is gonna be the last vol.
DeleteI am guessing it's 10 Episodes again right since I've been waiting for the batch to watch it yet. what are the creators thinking when they only draw 10 episodes and not the normal 12 like most anime on air. I'am also guessing that's why they released that OVA then to concluded the show or maybe a teaser for season 3.
DeleteWell.. there is always manga and LN's, you can read those to know how the story progress further. And I highly doubt 3 season is gonna air anytime soon.
Deletealready been reading both. Manga is like still in the season 1 arc and Light Novels are I think either End of Season 1 Mid Season 2 Story line. But not too sure since the Translations for the Light Novels have Slowed to a Crawl because of the DMCA Notice's sent to Baka-Tsuki main source of Light novel translations around. They only have the first 2 or 3 novels translated so far but there is like 6 or 7 out in Japan but i can't read Japanese to get the raws from jCafe24.
DeleteNo, they have already translated it till 6th vol. and currently 7th vol. is running but slow and the project is still active the most of all.
Delete